We are a small but extremely talented team of individuals. We truly believe that our strength lies in our passion and determination to make an impact. We are growing and we would like you to become a part of our team. If you are smart, intuitive and extremely motivated to become successful then please check out the available positions and get in touch.
We are now actively looking for a full stack web application developer having hands on experience with AngularJS, NodeJS, BackboneJS, Mongo/Pouch DB, ExpressJS etc. It is an amazing opportunity for individuals who want to work in a fast paced dynamic environment. We work with Startups from all around the world and there will be a lot of learning and growth opportunities. Apply today if you are a smart coder and interested in exponential growth
- Angular / Node JS & software engineering experience
- Experience developing production Node.js applications
- Familiarity with deployment and monitoring of Node.js applications
- Familiarity with common Node.js modules, including Express and Cradle
- Understanding of non-relational databases such as CouchDB and MongoDB
- Understanding of algorithms, data structures, and software design fundamentals
- Experience with Linux development environments
- Strong software engineering & architecture fundamentals
- Object-oriented programming and design
- You have a do whatever it takes attitude
- You enjoy experimenting with ideas and are eager learning new things
- Provide new ways to approach problems and build solutions
- Motivated to share knowledge- Strong time management skills
- Translate feature requirements into sound software designs
- Creatively solve problems
- Work collaboratively with others remotely and in-house team.
- Produce solid, thoroughly tested features
- Build and maintain Web and Mobile applications using Cordova Phonegap
Our ideal candidate has:
- An active github/bitbucket account
- Demonstration of Node.js expertise in a production environment
- Experience working in a small team
- Knowledge of front-end web technology such as HTML and CSS
- The desire to create cool things on the internet
Senior PHP Developer
Are you a hardworking PHP Developer having at least 2 years of work experience?
Can you work with multiple opensource platforms and cutting edge technologies?
We are looking for a career oriented, energetic and motivated PHP Developer. You must have sufficient experience in PHP 5 +, Joomla, WordPress, E-Commerce, XML, HTML/CSS knowledge, Java Script/jQuery, MVC Knowledge. You will be challenged with complex and robust website design and development, Custom application development, Extension and Modules development etc.
- Working collaboratively as part of a team.
- Develop custom themes and integrate different modules and extensions to the back-end.
- Integrate payment gateways such as authorize.net, paypal, stripe etc.
- Integrating code with content management systems and back-ends for large-scale websites and web applications.
- Staying up to date with all latest technologies and industry best practices.
- Strong command on MVC design pattern and PHP Frameworks (CodeIgnitor, Laravel, Symphony etc.)
- Must have hands on experience with complex MySQL queries and database management.
- Strong working knowledge of open source platforms like Joomla, WordPress, Drupal, OpenCart, ZenCart, Magento etc.
- Excellent Understanding of site development, application layouts and portals.
- Excellent knowledge of Cross Browser Compatibility for XHTML/CSS, W3C validated.
- Strong working knowledge of parsing XML documents.
As the Digital Marketing Manager you will work alongside the Marketing and Business Development team to devise and implement the digital marketing strategies, support brand awareness, generate leads through online channels and manage the overall online prescence of the company. This will be achieved through the management and optimization of the website and microsites, social media planning, implementation of SEO & PPC development, produce regular intelligence and analysis reports and understand and respond to changes to the online environment.
This is a stand-out opportunity for someone with developer-knowledge and digital marketing management experience to come onboard and champion every aspect of digital. You will have the opportunity to build and develop your own platforms and eventually to manage your own digital team. You must have at least 1 or 2 years of experience working with a digital marketing agency or a web design agency
- Planning and executing marketing strategies with marketing team and improving them with changing marketing trends.
- Managing social media channels of the brand and identifying additional social channels for brand to interact with its target audience.
- Executing and Managing PPC and Retargeting campaigns for brand.
- Creating & sending email campaigns, newsletters and other marketing material.
- Monitoring website analytics and improving the website as per analytics feedback and findings.
- Working in close coordination with content team to identify and publish the right content for brand’s blog, website and social media channels.
- Bringing in ideas for website improvements and coordinating with the design and development team to implement the improvements.
- Coordinating with the Organic Marketing team on targets, resource requirements and the overall performance.
- Hunting and pitching media houses and bloggers who might be interested in featuring the assigned brand.
- Building partnership strategies with affiliate agencies and individual affiliates to improve the overall demand for the brand.
- Monthly reporting to the supervisors on task progress and overall personal progress.
- Strong knowledge of search engine optimization and social media platforms.
- Experience of running marketing campaigns through Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin etc.
- Must be aware of latest trends in social media, must be familiar with tools like, mailchimp, bit.ly, hootsuite, social analytic tools, google analytics, google webmasters etc.
- Must have exceptional English writing skills.